What is the Rights Group?
- A group, we get together a bunch of us and talk about rights.
- People that have an intellectual disability
- To teach people about our disabilities
- We want to teach people what we CAN DO. This makes us feel really excited!
- We are a loud group but we are a private group because what we talk about stays in the group.
- We would like the near future to change a little bit.
- We would like people with disabilities to have a chance to work, to get paid, to be loved, to be respected and to get out in the community and to have this be easier.